Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Monday, October 6, 2008

Thomas "MAJOR" Stokes is HERE






My little sister Tia and Giant Brother-in-law, Andy had their baby!!!!

Monday, October 6th, 2008 at 5:39PM.

7 lbs. 10 oz. 21 1/2"

I felt to fortunate to be able to be with them through the whole experience. What a beautiful experience it was to witness Major come into this world. Andy and Tia are going to be wonderful parents. Andy has already taken over his role as protector!!! He was watching the nurses every move with that baby. Tia grew up right before my eyes, watching her go into motherhood. I love you guys so much and I cannot get enough of this little guy. He is going to be so much fun watching grow-up. Love you Tia and Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment