Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend 2012

 We had a wonderful weekend celebrating OUR MOM at Clay's beautiful home.
We swam, barbequed and had a fun time being together!!
 For My mom's present, Irene-Tia & I  bought her a new swimsuit.
She loved it and was just adorable!!

 My dad and his beautiful voice kept us entertained all day, 
since he couldn't swim because of his knee.
But of course my dad made the best of it, for everyone!!
 Sunday we gathered at my home and had a delicious dinner for ALL MOTHER'S
Me and Tia with OUR MOTHER!!
Irene was out of town and very missed!
 All of the mother's being honored this evening:
Tia, Sunshine, Janette, Tonya, Mom, & Mom Horlacher





No comments:

Post a Comment