Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dad Sings for the Mighty Meg Show

On November 30 & December 1st 
KALAMITY & KAOS had their end of year Benefit Concert for their cause.
Their Cause this year was "Mighty Meg"
A Mom of 2 girls who is fighting cancer
 Dad sang, "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" to end the kids show
 My cute parents with "Mighty Meg" and her incredible husband and daughter
 Dad sang a couple songs for the BIG SHOW as well.
What would a Benefit Concert be without my dad singing with his beautiful voice.
 I love my dad!!!
 Tia and her amazing husband who stands by her through everything.
They are a great team together!!
I LOVE MY SUPERMAN~!!!
 I Love my brothers!!
 Some of the family after the show.
 This is such an amazing time of year for our family to help Tia and help someone in need.
Tia is just AMAZING and such a great example for all of us.
 Kiana and Cambria

 ALL OF THE FAMILY TOGETHER!
 Irene and Lisia (Mother/Daughter)




No comments:

Post a Comment