Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Monday, December 9, 2013

Clay's Memories about Dad & his mother


One of the most memorabale times I’ve had with Dad is the Day I told him Nana was wanting to go on the boat. He then said, "Lets go". That wasn’t all, as we got to the lake Nana wanted to dive in the water and swim. Let’s not forget this lady is 80 years old. As I looked over at my Dad he said, “Let her Go Son”. She climbed up to the deck and swan dived into the water. My Dad then dove in after and this shot says it all. Was such a priceless day, I will remember for the rest of my Life. They swam for a while then came back in and Nana said, “I haven’t done that since I was in my teens."
  My Dad loved his mother and Loved spending great time with her.
 I was just blessed to be there and witness.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment