Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day was so up in the air this year, we were planning on going to Glendale, UT and spending it with Bryan's parents at their new cabin, but with the storm that came in and was coming in, we decided against it. We then were going to spend it with my family and they were going to go to Golden Corral with all of my brothers and sisters and my mom and dad, but my parents decided to stay in the rehab center so that my dad could be closer to the restroom and not be out in public yet. So then Bryan and I decided to have our own Thanksgiving Dinner with our family while everyone else was still going to go to Golden Corral. Because that is Thanksgiving to me, making a Turkey, Pumpkin Pies, Mashed Potatos, etc. Well, I put the word out to my siblings and offered that they were more than welcome to come to our home for Thanksgiving and they all took me up on it, except for my sisters. They had their own plans.
After we all ate, we decided to take homemake Thanksgiving dinner to mom and dad and have a little Thanksgiving Program with the family at the Coral Desert Rehabilitation. We have so much to be grateful for as a family. It was so good to be together.


Cecilee and I, waiting for the Turkey to be carved.22 people at our table for Thanksgiving Dinner.Our table was so big that we had to take 2 picturesThe kids at the Rehab Center visiting Grandpa.Our family visiting Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment