Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Monday, November 22, 2010

More of our Emotional Rollercoaster (4 Out of 6)

The Dr. finally came in at about 5:30pm and told us that his heart looked fantastic and all arteries are clear and the bloodflow looks great. His potassium is still a little low and they were going to move him up to the 4th floor to do some therapy on his knee and also in the morning he could have that Darn catheder taken out. My dad was so glad to hear that news. Well, that was my que to be able to go home so I did. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a few things for dinner and while there, I had a few missed calls and happened to see my husband calling me. I answered and he said, "There were a few people at the hospital that were trying to get a hold of you, the Dr. came back in and said that there was an addendum to the tests on your dad's heart and they found a mass near his heart, that could either be a bloodclot or a tumor." OH MY GOODNESS, I tried to hold my composure in the store and went straight through the checkout and the guy said the amount and I just handed him my wallet and told him to get the money. I had never felt like that before, I WAS TOTALLY out of IT!!!! I don't even know how I drove home. I got home and couldn't stay, I dropped everything off and went back to the hospital. I stayed until we moved him back up to the 4th floor. The Dr. said that they will be taking him into surgury to do a procedure down his throat to see if they could determine what the mass was. So of course we turn to prayer and fasting again. I couldn't stop crying when I left the hospital, what would I do without my dad. I had a horrible feeling all night and I couldn't shake it, I just kept praying to please take this feeling away.

No comments:

Post a Comment