Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Monday, November 22, 2010

More Tests (5 out of 6)

That morning while putting on my makeup I just couldn't stop crying. I tried to get back to the hospital before they took my dad and I was one minute tooo late. Dang it, what if....
So my sister Irene and I just cried and hugged in the room and prayed to please watch over our dad, Heavenly Father. I felt such a peace after our prayer together. About an hour later I went out to the hall that I knew he would be coming through, so that he would have family there immediately. I heard the elevator open and it was my mom and brother, Clay-they wondered why I was sitting out there and I gave my reasoning and they thought I was brilliant. So we waited, then we heard another door open and it was his bed. I ran over and said, "Hey DAD!!!" His eyes popped open and said, "Top of the morning to ya!!!" He looked so good. He came in the room and said, "I have another day!!!! I am alive!!!" Then he sang the song from the Donny and Marie Show, "May Tomorrow, be a perfect day, may you find love and laughter along the way, May God keep you in his tender care, till he brings us together again.... Good Night Everybody!!!" He was so funny!!! I have my dad back!!! His first request was, "I want 7-up and Musibee". Well, right after he said that the nurse came in and told him he needed to wait 2 hours. He was not happy. While waiting he went to Physical Therapy and kept saying, "I better have a 7-up waiting for me after the times up." So Irene and I ran to the cafeteria and found that biggest cup and filled it. We received the word about his test around 2:30pm and the Dr. said, "The mass was gone. It either disolved or disappeared, but NO LONGER there." WOW, the power of prayer and fasting is soooo real. So they released him back to Coral Desert Rehab that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment