Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day with Dad

We went as a family to visit dad and have FHE with him and mom.
When we got there, dad was basking in the sun.
He loves to be outside in the sun (he always says that it's soooo cold inside)
but he has always loved the sun on his face and especially his body.
So I thought that I would take the opportunity to photograph my family with my dad.
I love opportunities like these, to capture that moment in time.

Two of the greatest fathers that I have the privilege of loving!!!!
My dad and my husband-the father of my children.
I love these two men sooooo much!! 
 
 My three girls love their grandpa soo much!!!
My dad got a little emotional with all of the love from my girls.
 So we pulled out our Father's Day presents for dad.
I put together some collages with all of the Family Pictures to hang in his room.
He loved them and asked me to go right then and hang them up.
Joe and JT with dad
 Clay and his family with dad
Cambria and Jeff with grandpa
 My mom and Joe
Joe gave a talk in his ward about his Father, so he gave it to all of us so that Dad could hear it.
It was absolutely beautiful!
 All of the grandkids got up and sang Father's Day songs for the dads
 My cute parents
All of us for a group shot!!
We love having our family all together!!
Me and my pictures, I have to get a GROUP SHOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment