Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Trevor vists grandpa in the ICU

Trevor came into the room and my dad looked up and recognized him immediately.  He said, "TREVOR" then he said to his nurse, "This is my grandson Trevor, he plays football and is really good!" The nurse then asked Trevor where do you play? He said Snow Canyon and the nurse said, "Wow, we have 2 things in common, my name is Trevor also and I played there. 


This picture just gets me, because it looks like Trevor is just heart broken about Grandpa. I would love to know what he was thinking at this moment in time.  His friend, Navy wanted to come see Grandpa with Trevor because he has come a few times to visit him at the Rehab and other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment