Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Monday, June 17, 2013

I want my DAD back!!!

It's soooo hard for me to see my dad like this.
All of my life MY DAD has been LARGER THAN LIFE, sooo energetic, active, fun,
Loved to exercise and lift weights and compete with my brothers.
Now to see him like this, absolutely breaks my heart!!!!
This picture on the left was taken on January 1, 2013, just 6 months ago.
He has been suffering for the last two years, since the car accident in Oct. 2010
 I love spending time with him and I feel like I need to take a picture of him everytime I am with him.
Life is toooo precious, that you never know.
He is doing so well with his therapy, He walks down from his side of the building all the way down
to the therapy room and rides the bike and afterwards wants to go chill outside.
Who would've thought that doing that would bring such excitement for our family to see our dad accomplish such a task, when a few years ago he completed his 10th marathon and would bench 405lbs and dive off the high dive and surf behind Clay's boat. My dad has always been so active and not even act his age. I remember him saying that he couldn't wait to turn 55 so he could be in the Huntsman Senior Games. (My poor dad)
He loves sitting in the sun, you can't take the boy out of the islands and imagining being on the beach
with the sun on his body!!!
I love my dad so much and can't wait till he is back to his normal self.
Love you dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment