Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Saturday, June 29, 2013

More Precious moments from the I C U

 Aunty Almira got there from Hawaii.  My dad was sooo excited to see her, he loves his sister so much and always shows so much emotion when ever they are reunited.  He just stared into her face and looked like a little boy. She talked with him Hawaii and how Uncle Jr. will make him whatever food he wants when he gets there to Hawaii.  My dad kept saying, "I want to eat that"
(Remember, my dad was throwing up for 7 days and hasn't had anything to eat for 7 days and now with him having a stroke, they don't want to let him eat anything because they don't know if he could swallow, and they are keeping a close eye on him. Therefore, he is starving! So any talk about food he wants to eat!)
 She sang a Hawaiian Song "I'll Remember You" and my dad sang along with her.
They were so precious to watch and see the look between the two of them.
There was so much love witnessed between a brother and a sister.
 Irene is simply AMAZING!!! She could NOT do enough for mom and dad.
She is so full of service and LOVE that I love to watch her in action.
Her heart is so full of compassion.
I want to be like her when I grow up.
 Clay is dad's personal assistant, and right hand man!!!
Dad turns to Clay for most everything. They are the best of friends.
Dad depends on him and knows that it will get done when he asks him.
Clay is another wonderful example to me.
 Trevor brought Sydnee back to the hospital to come and see Grandpa.
Sydnee just loves him so much, but Trevor is still shocked and is so sad.
Our Amazing Aunty Joyce and Uncle Sale came when we called. She is always so quick to come and be with us. She is telling my dad right here, "Clay, your partner in crime is here! C'mon Clay we need you to fight and stay with us! We love you so much!" She and my mom have been through so much together and continue to support each other in everything.
 The ICU room was only so big, so my dad was only allowed to have 2 visitors at a time.
Can you tell that our family knows that we are exempt from that rule, or so we think we are.
We were always breaking the rule, but I think they were afraid to say anything to our family because they allowed it, even at 3:00am when all 7 of us arrived. We had a maximum of 15 people in there at one time. Our dad was always surrounded by lots of love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment