Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Monday, December 9, 2013

Adam's Reflection of Dad

What a beautiful time of life to be able to reflect on my wonderful dad and the impact he has had on my life. Truly my dad with the companionship of my mother has been the most influential source of good in my entire life. It was my parents teachings that lead me back to the light when I was off course and lost. It was the longing for the love they shared and the happiness they had with their own children that allowed me to see that the choices I was making was not going to end up in the state of happiness that they enjoyed.
They lived a clear statement of what one could have if they kept the commandments. The power of EXAMPLE is real when you have the opportunity to behold it! I am eternally blessed beyond measure to have had a dad in mortality that not only spoke of the value of the gospel of Jesus Christ but testified of it by the way he lived his life. I am not saying that my father was perfect, of perfect mortals we know of only one. What I am saying is that he was the perfect father for me.
 How grateful I am to call Clayton Keaunui AhQuin Sr. My dad!
I love my dad!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment