Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Friday, December 13, 2013

Lisia's Letter about memories of Grandpa

"The Memories I got to share with my Grandpa Clay are some of my favorite ones. I remember when he took me on a date for my 9th birthday, we went to go see Iron Man 1 at the $2.00 theatre and we went to El Polo Loco to eat. I remember for my 11th birthday he took me and my brother shooting up out in Hurricane. He also took us up to the "H" in his big Black Truck, then he took me to my unexpecting surprise birthday party that I ran away from. I remember going to visit him in the Kindred Rehab and bringing him & grandma Irene dinner every Sunday. I remember staying in the room with grandpa while my mom and grandma went to a meeting and I got to stay with  grandpa rubbing his left hand so he could get his feeling back. I remember him telling me to be "Aka I" and don't be "Lolo" which "Aka I" in Hawaiian means, "Be smart an "Lolo" means don't be a dumb or stupid. I remember he would always give me blessings and he always gave me my back to school blessings. I loved getting blessing from my Grandpa. I love you Grandpa Clay, give Tierra a big hug from her little sis, and tell her I love her so much.
 I miss you Grandpa and forever and always LOVE YOU. Lisia"



No comments:

Post a Comment