Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hannemann's Memory of Grandpa


My best memory with Grandpa is probably when he was in Coral Desert and he was talking to me about how he surfed 15 ft. waves. Another memory is when he always taught me the preistood and he would say what is the priesthood and I would say the power to act in Gods name. I also remember when we went over to grandma & grandpas house for the 4th of July and we would do fireworks. Grandpa wouldn't let us kids light the fireworks, so he would always light them so we wouldn't get hurt. Another thing that goes with the 4th of July is when he took us to the Hurricane Pool and he would do his BIG BOODA SPLASH and win the contest.

 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment