Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Monday, December 9, 2013

Tia's Tantalizing Times with Dad

I have so many memories with dad and most of them I'm a snot nose child:( which is sad but true but I know my dad has forgiven me and always loved me no matter what!
I am so grateful to all the things my dad has taught me everything I am today is because of what he has taught me growing up!


 I always feel blessed to be the last child to have spent many of my growing up years with my dad, in the back yard working with him like one of the boys hauling rocks and digging trenches, or watching WWF with him, or training for the marathon

that I opened my big mouth to do and now I can't get enough of because of him! He taught me how to push when you feel like you can't push anymore, he taught me to never give up, to never let anyone tell me I can't do something and to always work hard and honestly for everything I get in life!
Dad was like my big brother we were always teasing each other and cracking jokes I loved hearing his laugh and seeing his contagious bright white smile! People say I look like him ;)
More than any of these things dad taught me how to have respect for others around me, to serve even when it seems as though I can't and to always put the lord 1st!
Dad always told me no matter what I did that the lord always came #1 and he would take care of me...and that's the law I live by today with my own family!
tithing, service, family, giving, church, temple, callings etc. he would always say "you push your self for man you can push yourself for the lord" I will never forget that!
thank you dad for being my inspiration I love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment