Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cambria's BLOG POST (2)- Trails

Trails.

My grandpa was a spiritual giant, as well as a physical giant.
But as I read through his planner where he wrote special thoughts and things that were on his mind I couldn't help but notice that he always spelled "trials" as "trails" and I don't think that was a coincidence.
If you really sit back and think about it our trials are our own personal trails to building us up in this life. 
These last few years were one of the hardest trials in my grandpa's life that eventually was his trail to heaven.
 Up in Salt Lake at a special clinic.
 In his living room resting his leg.
 At Coral Desert Rehab on a Sunday afternoon.
 This last Fathers day.
 Father's day again.
 My grandpa is amazing. This was in the hospital.
 On hospice at my Aunty Irene's house. My grandma was always by his side, through every single thing.
 They were always holding hands.
Our trials are our own personal trails to building us up in this life.
Our trails to bringing us closer to our Savior and Lord.
Our trails to relying on the atonement.
Our trails to bringing us closer as a family.
Our trails to knowing with a surety of our purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment