Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Friday, September 27, 2013

HaPPY Heavenly BIrthday Dad


 Today is dad's birthday and our FIRST one without him!!
I still can't believe that my dad is gone!! My heart hurts so much!
My family is planning a birthday celebration at the gravesite, but Trevor is playing football in Payson so we will be missing it. Sydnee and I stopped by and picked up Red balloons to celebrate!!
I wanted to put up a sign and balloons and just talk to my dad!
I picked up a Big Mac also and Sydnee and I ate it in behalf of dad!!
I love you dad and wish you were here to celebrate with us, but I know you are
celebrating and singing for everyone in Heaven!
These were taken by Cambria, she represented our family, since we were up north for football.
These were from her blog

They all wrote notes to my dad on the balloons and released them!

My cute mom brought cupcakes for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment