Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LOVE Letters from Friend Mark Gosswiller

·        My dad, Mark Gosswiller, misses your dad terribly. They were the closest of friends, many moons ago. I told him what has been going on in your family as of recent and I asked my dad what some of his favorite memories are with your dad. This is what he told me:
I remember they called us the biggest and strongest bishopric ever. We use to put Wayne Wakumoto between us and have a group hug. Wayne would disappear. :)
Bishop and I were always having competition to see who could lose the most weight. Neither of us did very well back then
When I quit working for the bank down in Compton, it was Bishop AhQuin that hooked me up with Manny Serrano and helped me get a job there. And since Manny was a new convert bishop requested that I kneel in prayer with Manny every morning before work started. So, we did. It worked out good for the company and relationship at that time
Bishop and I were walking across the gym one day and a bunch of young adults were playing volleyball, and they asked us to play. We were in suits, but you know the bishop, he didn’t care, he loved the young adults, so we played. Got all sweaty and tired, then went to his office.
I have so many stories and will share more if they want them.
Love, Mark

Of course! Your family was and will always be an intricate part in what made me such a strong woman and dedicated mother to my girls. And my love for my dad is a direct mirror of how you feel about your yours. Strong and eternal.
Positive loving thoughts sent your way.
I will be in touch soon with more goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment