Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dad's last meal

Dad was finally given the ok to eat. He wasn't starving like the other times but the only thing that he requested was a hamburger and strawberry shake. So my cute mom cut his hamburger in pieces so it would be easier for him to eat. He only ate a couple bites of his hamburger and drank half of his shake and had some jello. 
While he was eating, everyone in the room was watching football.
Dad loves to watch football with his sons and grandsons.
My mom LOVES to kiss his lips.
My dad was in so much pain.
They were both so exhausted!!
This is as close as my mom could get to my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment