Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Holding on as long as we could

 I took as many pictures of everyone holding dad's hand.
This picture above was me and my dad was squeezing my hand.
 
Irene just taking a moment with our dad and holding his hand.
 
Josh was sooooo sweet. He could not hold dad's hand enough.
He was so heart broken to see grandpa like this.
My dad always treated Josh and Devan as his own grandkids. He loved them so much!
 
 Clay was talking to dad and told him to grab his arm, it was right there, and dad grabbed him. He continued to respond to us through his movements and the things that we would tell him to do. 
This is my mom holding onto my dad's hand and still so FAITHFUL and HOPEFUL for a miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment