Some of the Tribe

Some of the Tribe
Keawe's Baptism

All 7 of us Kids with our kids

All 7 of us Kids with our kids
No Parents, just kids

Friday, September 13, 2013

Trevor & Jaden Playing For Grandpa

 This is the game that my dad looks forward to every year.
To watch both of his grandsons play against each other.
So it was NO COINCIDENCE that this game was played on the weekend of my
dad's celebration of life.  We knew that's where dad would be, so all of the family came to support Jaden and Trevor in their game.
They both played very well, but PV came out on top.
It was Trevor's first game back since his ankle injury.
Sunny and I love our boys and so glad that they have each other as their brother.
 I so love my cousin Kingsley.
He has always been there for me and such a protector.
 I love these two boys.
They are each others brothers that they never had.
 Trevor and Thor were childhood friends.
It's weird to see how big they both have grown.
 He loved to be able to watch BOTH of his grandsons play against each other. We know for a fact that dad had the best seat in the house or on the field that night.
These two boys love their cousin Kiana.
They are all Seniors this year and will be serving missions in just about 9 months.

I sure love these two boys and am so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment